cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Avi Kivity <...@argo.co.il>
Subject Performing aggregation using XInclude
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2002 13:30:43 GMT
I'd like to perform content inclusion using XInclude, for example:

<xsp:page ...>

   <some>
      <element>
          <hierarchy>
              Incldue some stuff:
              <xi:include href="coccon://some/content.xsp"/>
          </hierarchy>
          Include more stuff:
          <xi:include href="coccon://some/more/content.xsp"/>
      </element>
   </some>

</xsp:page>

I've patched XIncludeTransformer.java to allow it to include absolute
URLs, however this is not enough. Apparently there is no URL protocol
handler for the cocoon: (or the context:) protocols.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I'd rather nor use the
sitemap aggerergator as it's:
   inflexible - can't get the nesting right
   not meaningful - I want to include subcontent, not aggregate

Thanks,
Avi

--
This space for rent.