cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Collen ...@hist.umn.edu>
Subject Sitemap Visualization
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2002 19:57:01 GMT
Hi all,

I'm messing around with writing an XSL script that will basically read
Cocoon's sitemap and then converting it to something graphical, like a
bunch of nested HTML tables.  This may or may not help people quickly
(and remotely) view how the sitemap is currently setup.  Would this be a
useful thing to have included with the Cocoon distribution?  I have some
other ideas, such as automatically reading subsitemaps, automatically
linking to documentation, etc.  It's extremely rudimentary right now,
but if anyone is interested, drop me a line.

Tony Collen
Minnesota Population Center