cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <>
Subject Cocoon + Xalan XSLTC
Date Sat, 20 Apr 2002 15:47:06 GMT
Since many bugs that I find in xsltc aren't simply reproducible by
running the scripts from command line, I prepared a WAR file with a
prebuild Cocoon that uses Xalan XSLTC as the XSLT processor for some
parts of it.

1) the /status page
2) the /documentation/* pages

You can find the WAR package here:

To install it on your servlet container of choice follow the
instructions at:

NOTE: in case you get a 404 error on the existing links, this might mean
that a processing error occurred during the process (Sylvain, you might
want to take a look at this: the TreeProcessor sometimes sees a 500 as a
404). In any case, please take a look at the /WEB-INF/log/*.log files
that contain detailed information of the exceptions and stacktraces.

NOTE2: the XSLTC.jar present in the package was built out of the
"jaxp-ri-1_2_0-fcs-branch" as suggested to me privately.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message