cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2/src/webapp/docs/samples/stream OrderPage.xml
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2002 18:14:39 GMT
My (not very important) opinion is that the samples are new features and
dependant upon features and/or feature-oriented-bug-fixes (if you want
an indepth discussion of what I mean by that...those gooey bug fixes
that are hybridized features...beginning with Ancient Egypt then just
ask off list ;-) ) so they should go in the HEAD and not the
2_0_3....but thats just my opinion.  Consider most of the things I
submit as features and/or feature oriented bugs.  (I'd have to know way
more than I do to fix regular bugs ;-) )

-Andy