cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2/src/webapp/docs/samples/stream OrderPage.xml
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2002 18:14:39 GMT
My (not very important) opinion is that the samples are new features and
dependant upon features and/or feature-oriented-bug-fixes (if you want
an indepth discussion of what I mean by that...those gooey bug fixes
that are hybridized features...beginning with Ancient Egypt then just
ask off list ;-) ) so they should go in the HEAD and not the
2_0_3....but thats just my opinion.  Consider most of the things I
submit as features and/or feature oriented bugs.  (I'd have to know way
more than I do to fix regular bugs ;-) )

Gerhard Froehlich wrote:

>>From: Nicola Ken Barozzi []
>>>Is patching of your goes to both branches or not?
>>Ahem.... no? ;-)
>>What do I have to do, tag it? (I've never worked with 2 branches together
>Check out both branches HEAD and cocoon_2_0_3_branch in 2 different
>directories, apply the patches in each directory and commit it.
>Then the changes will go in the correct branch.
>  ~Gerhard
>Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.
>To unsubscribe, e-mail:
>For additional commands, email:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: