cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Koberg <...@koberg.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Diana Shannon as Documentation Coordinator
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2002 15:57:52 GMT
Hi!

This is great news. Hopefully Diana will accept! She sounds perfect for
the job and most of the developers so far have seen the need to keep
docs up-to-date.

Christian Haul wrote:

>> 2) coordinating the authoring effort (means: kicking some asses if
>>people commit code without committing docs that go along with them: we
>>might go as far as prohibiting code submissions, even in the scratchpad,
>>without appropriate documentation along)
>>

>Err - docs for WIP could end up being Sisiphean...

Here is the rub... While i don't think the rock would roll to the bottom
of the hill to be pushed back up again (perhaps it only rolls half way
down??). How would Diana manage the authors? I could see it working if
she could do everything herself but the time necessary for this would be
more than most people could stand.

best,
-Rob