cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <>
Subject XWT
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2002 08:55:26 GMT
I just stumbled upon XWT yesterday. This guy managed to develop a
client-side, XML-based, XML-RPC/SOAP-using technology for web GUIs that
looks like it could blow applets and XUL out of the water. Being
XML-based it could be very well integrated with Cocoon on the server
side. If you are interested, follow the link from my weblog:

Also have a look at Google Web APIs, in case you haven't done it yet.

Phone: +39.0382.525100 - E-mail:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message