cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HEADS UP - cocoon form handling (long!!)
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2002 16:56:50 GMT
Torsten Curdt wrote:

> HEADS UP - cocoon form handling
> -------------------------------
>
> There has been quite a long dicussion off the list about the new cocoon
> form handling stuff. In order to get more opinions we would like to
> present an excerpt of the current results and thoughts to a wider
> audience and ask for comments.

Just one thought: I'm very impressed by the quality of the work and of
the architectural thinking that you guys are placing into this feature
that I perfectly agree will make Cocoon much more useful and reduce some
of the 'asymmetry' that Cocoon exhibits and it's probably due to my lack
of personal experience in this realm.

So, if you don't hear from me on this it's not because I don't like what
you are doing but rather the opposite: I keep silent when I don't have
anything smart to say :)

[doesn't mean that when I say something it's always smart, no, but at
least I *think* I can contribute something.... here, I'm not sure]

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.