cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <>
Subject Re: Adding Sun XML doclet to build?
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2002 10:56:36 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> I've just tried the Sun XML Doclet with the xjavadocs build target Stefano
> put in, and it's very cool :-)
> It works ok, but I don't see how this is better than the old XML doclet
> Cocoon had.
> What are the benefits?
> Stefano said that we couldn't redistribute it, but in the license it gives
> me on the download, I read that redistribution is permitted IIUC:

No benefits, in fact, but I was thinking about moving the doclet from
Alexandria to Forrest and continue from there to generate more
coherently looking javadocs out of XML files XSLT-transformed, but this
is way low priority in my todo list.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: