cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ulrich Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject Re: continuation fear (was Re: [status & RT] design challenges)
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2002 08:42:38 GMT
Konstantin Piroumian wrote:

> As a state-machine approach advocate I can say that we've developed a flow
> controller with XML script and used it for rather complex workflows, e.g.
> customer registration for a mobile operator, product selling and some
> others. If anybody is interested then I can send a sample of the flow script
> and describe the whole approach in details.

I am very interested, please share your thoughts.

> Cocoon still loses users and it's very sad ;(

I don't have statistics to back it up, but I believe Cocoon has more
developers than ever. Just look at the number of different people
writing on cocoon-dev nowadays. If at the same time the number of users
declines, could that mean Cocoon is a tool for professional developers,
not end users?

cheers,

Ulrich

--