cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [status & RT] design challenges
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 11:15:09 GMT
Ovidiu Predescu wrote:

> They already live together!

Ok, but what I want is:

 1) merge 'schecoon' with the trunk

 2) have the ability to mount a 'flowmap' into a 'sitemap' and a
'sitemap' into a 'flowmap'.

Until I have this, they are not living together in my book.

Now, I'll be in favor of 'branching the CVS module' to keep the '2.0.x'
series clean and start moving stuff from the scratchpad into the trunk
and name that 2.1-dev

I want more visibility for what currently lies in the scratchpad because
I think that currently Schecoon is an 'internal fork' and I personally
don't consider it *working* in Cocoon until the two things are merged
together.

What do you think?

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.