cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@dff.st>
Subject Re: [Contribution] Pipe-aware selection
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2002 23:21:08 GMT
<snip/>

> Take your time. I am working on some multi page form handling stuff that
> uses pipe-aware selection and some other new components, hopefully these
> things will illustrate a little bit better why I think pipe-aware selection
> is an important addition to Cocoon that makes input handling more elegant.

please consider looking into the current "precept" stuff in scratchpad
instead of just starting another approach to the form handling stuff.
any comments welcome!! let's better join forces...

Ivelin and me are discussion this off the list currently. mostly via
chat - that's faster :-)

regards
--
Torsten