cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Contribution] Pipe-aware selection
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2002 13:17:34 GMT
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:

> I finally found some time to finish a first version of pipe-aware selection.
> It has some rough edges and there is no caching yet, but as I think it will
> be useful for the current form handling and validation development, I would
> like to share my results this far. The example is fairly pointless, I will
> try to build something better as soon as I have cached up with the technical
> details in the Cocoon input form discussion.
>
> /Daniel Fagerstrom

Daniel, people,

I'm perfectly aware that I have a pending -1 on pipe-aware selection and
that this is stopping this contribution that could be useful for many.

But, please, understand this is a *very serious* design issue and it
must not be underestimated.

I have *not* forgot about this, I'm just busy as hell and my mind is not
exactly 100% in good shape (due to severe emotional stress in this
period). I know this is no excuse, but I don't want you to think I have
forgotten by duty as main architect.

I just don't want to do such important stuff with less than 100% brain.

So, expect my comments soon.

Thanks for your understanding.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.