cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: [SITEMAP] Parametrized redirect
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2002 07:46:03 GMT
Konstantin Piroumian wrote:

> [...]

Be careful : redirect to URI results in a new request being processed
and so loses the sitemap variables, while redirect to resources occurs
internally in the current sitemap. Because of this confusion, redirect
to resource was deprecated in favor of map:call.

Thus all we can do with parameters in map:redirect is encode them as
request parameters. So it's really a matter of readability...

Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez