cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: latest Excalibur breaks logging
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2002 21:35:10 GMT
Berin Loritsch wrote:

> Ovidiu, if you built from CVS, then you must have the Servlet.jar
> file included in the lib directory to get that *optional* target.

 >>Logging Error: Could not set up Cocoon Logger, will use screen instead
 >>org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationExcepti
 >>on: cannot find LogTargetFactory class
 >>org.apache.avalon.excalibur.logger.factory.ServletTargetFactory

Hmmm... I don't get it. I assume that this has to do with the Excalibur
build, not Cocoon's. The Excalibur jar in CVS is missing that class, so
whoever updates Excalibur jars should make sure that this optional class
is included, this is not a Cocoon build issue. Or am I missing something?

Ciao,

--
Gianugo