cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Enke Michael <Michael.E...@wincor-nixdorf.com>
Subject Re: SOLVED: Pool: NoValidConnectionException on jdk1.4 -> Berin, please read this
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2002 08:24:58 GMT
Christopher Watson wrote:
> and I can see the port connections getting dropped
>
> Hit refresh and it works again.
> Hit refresh and it fails again as above.
>
> Eventually, I get nothing back at all
>
> :-{
>
> Is this just me?
> If not, is it something that could be fixed soon, or would you advise me to

As of Thursday after midnight I was happy to see that it works one time.
I didn't try it a second time. Found the same behavior as you today.
Will investigate further and hope to get the solution today.
But I have read a posting (bugzilla) concerning about errors in the usage of
use-limit-clause. I don't know if this is related to jdk1.4 or
to the DB-driver or the esql.xsl. I will report in the evening.

Regards,
Michael