cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Foster <jafos...@uwaterloo.ca>
Subject Secure Serializer
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2002 14:48:52 GMT
I'm wondering if anyone has given any thought to incorporating the
xml-security project deliverables into Cocoon?  Given that we already use
Batik, FOP, Xerces, and Xalan, we only need XML-Security to have a full
poker hand :)

Seriously though, the ability to generate signed content would be pretty
cool, and possibly even useful, but I'm not sure if this would involve a
"meta-serializer", a multiplexer, changes to Xalan, or something else.  I'
d imagine that it's not *that* tricky, but given all of the fun people have
had trying to emit XHTML1.1, I'm not sure.

Jason Foster