cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: --- Help with document classification ---
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2002 05:57:35 GMT
Great work Diana, your plan looks really cool to me!

There are two additions that I'm thinking of:

1) Tracks:
it might be worthwile at some point to create "tracks" into the
documentation, task-oriented reading guides.

For example: if you want to publish static XML to HTML, here's your reading
list: "FAQ 232, FAQ 321, html publishing how-to, site navigation guide"

2) Master of the Titles:
Document names/titles (and their consistency) are sooo important IMHO to
guide the user to the right place, I think the main title of every document
should be reviewed by the community or by a designated "Master of the Titles"
before publishing the document.

m2c
-Bertrand