cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: viruses from committer addresses
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2002 08:16:10 GMT
On 24.Apr.2002 -- 05:43 PM, David Crossley wrote:
> Christian, what are you suggesting with your PKI enquiry above.

David, if developers' public keys were available and we would sign our
messages, it would be easier to decide whether to trust a mail. OTOH
it's not common practice to exchange e.g. word documents or
executables amongst us. And patches are either committed by the
originator or reviewed anyway.
So I reckon it's not worth pursuing this lead any further.

	Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de