cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: question about using custom tags in coccon
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2002 07:06:02 GMT
On 23.Apr.2002 -- 12:41 PM, Jayashri Visvanathan wrote:
> Hi All,
>    I am new to coccon. I have the following question.
>    Is it possible to use custom tags ( user defined tags) intermixed with the
> tags provided by cocoon framework ? If so could you please point me to some
> documentation on how to do that ?

Sure. Have a look at the logicsheet documentation. Basically, you need
to write an XSL file that replaces your tags with code + known tags
and add your logicsheet to cocoon.xconf. If you want to deliver the
tags only, you don't need to do anything of this.

>    I would greatly appreciate if you could email me directly as I am not
> subscribed to the alias.

Please do subscribe. There is a lot information passed through this
list. It's worth looking at the archives.

	Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de