cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ovidiu Predescu <ovi...@cup.hp.com>
Subject Re: latest Excalibur bites back
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2002 22:06:18 GMT
Hm, the problem is the latest Cocoon in CVS depends on the Parser
component from Excalibur, so there's no turning back for Cocoon. So
reverting back to Avalon 4.1, as Vadim did a few weeks ago, is no
longer an option :-(

This is a really bad showstopper for me right now, as I can't run
anything in schecoon. I'll spend some time investigating what's going
on in Excalibur that breaks the lookup of schecoon components. It
would be really helpful if you have more information on what should I
look for in ExcaliburComponentManager.

Ovidiu