cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ali, Farhan" <Farhan....@aig.com>
Subject Help needed to install and run Cocoon 2.0.1 on WebSphere 4.0
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2002 15:54:26 GMT
Hi,
 I have installed Cocoon2.0 on WebSphere. How can i test out whether the
Cocoon application is running or not. The steps whatever i did for the
installation of Cocoon on WebSphere 4.0 is as,

I created an application Server and installed the cocoon.war on the newly
created Application Server. While installing Cocoon i gave Context root as
/Apache.

It looks like that application is installed properly. Server is running

So while i go using http://localhost/Apache/. It gives me this type of
screen as shown in attachment.

Plz have a look at it and help me out to make it run.

Thanks
Farhan
 <<Index of -Apache-.htm>>