cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Diana Shannon <terrac...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Diana Shannon as Documentation Coordinator
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2002 17:04:34 GMT

Nick Airey wrote:

> I vote for giving her commit access. Anyway, we can always roll back the
> versions in cvs if something goes too far off the rails. Not that I
> think it will.

If I were making edits, I'd run them by the original authors for
comments/criticism before committing. I would also *welcome* any
technical review of my work prior to commits, particularly for new docs.
My hope is that there will be multiple iterations of documents, each
enhanced by feedback from authors, editors, and reviewers.

Diana