cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <>
Subject Re: [vote] Diana Shannon as Documentation Coordinator
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2002 15:23:53 GMT
From: "Carsten Ziegeler" <>

> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> >

> > From: "Carsten Ziegeler" <>
> >
> > > Definitly a big +1 for having a 'documentation coordinator' and
> > > another +1 for you Diana doing this job.
> > >
> > > I would like to add another important point to the "job description":
> > >
> > > * Updating the Cocoon Web Site (= deploying new documentation).
> >
> > It will be automatic soon, so no need to deploy by hand.
> >
> Don't get me wrong, but *when* is "soon"?

The POI project is already using a local copy of Forrest to have their site
updated every 2 hours since yesterday.
Andy uses his server for it.

The only thing that stops us in doing this for other projects is where-how
to set this up at Apache.

I'm CC to the forrest list.

Guys, how can we set up a machine to make Forrest run automatically?

Stefan already has done a <deliver> tag for Gump to make this possible, but
Sam is holding it for security reasons.
Originally I thought that we could use Gump runs to make this happen, but
the projects have very different time constraints; Forrest must run with a
much higher availability.

Stefano, can you help us?

(NOTE: I'm committing new stuff on Forrest today, to the latest updated I
did related to the POI and Avalon docs)

Nicola Ken Barozzi
            - verba volant, scripta manent -

To unsubscribe, e-mail: