cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mats Norén <m...@alma.nu>
Subject Re: [RT] Forms and wizards (was: RE: HEADS UP - cocoon form handling (long!!))
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2002 18:01:28 GMT
Ovidiu,

> I think actions should work fine if you put them right before
> <map:call function="..."/> in a pipeline. Actions don't generate any
> SAX events on the pipeline, so they should not interfere with the
> later invocation of the sitemap via sendPage() or
> sendPageAndContinue() functions.

I was more thinking about a way to dynamically plug them into the
flow-scripts.. :)
Since they don´t interfere with the pipelines...
DatabaseActions in perticular could prove useful.
I remember that there were some discussions about actions and their
whereabouts but I don´t remember the conclusions (if there were any) :)

/Regards Mats