cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivelin Ivanov" <ive...@iname.com>
Subject Re: New commiters
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2002 02:23:50 GMT

I just received my CVS access account.

I want to thank everyone who voted +1.

I will be checking in my CocoonForm code. It is a set of 2 working demos,
demonstrating Form binding and validation, based on XPath and Schematron.

The code is intended for demonstration of technology feasibility. Not
finalized in any case.
Torsten's Preceptor code is another alternative solution of the same
problem, which is checked in already.

I would ask anyone interested in the subject to look at the demos and
provide feedback.

As you are aware, Torsten, Konstantin and myself are in active discussions
offline the list in an effort to merge our solutions into a solid API that
would be ultimately proposed for a core Cocoon component.

Best regards,

Ivelin