cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Berin Loritsch" <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject RE: latest Excalibur bites back
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2002 21:27:00 GMT
The Excalibur build is currently in flux.  When we finally get the
new build system in a sane environment, we should be able to make
everything work properly again.

We have not had a chance to do regression testing yet--there is no
official release yet.

ExcaliburComponentManager introduced a component
initialization/destruction
ordering layer so that you won't get any invalid component exceptions
when the system was shut down.

Again, things are in flux in the excalibur project in general.
Caveat Emptor until we get the build straightened out.