cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Summary of Available Sitemap Components
Date Sun, 21 Apr 2002 22:03:14 GMT
From: "Stefano Mazzocchi" <stefano@apache.org>

> Gerhard Froehlich wrote:
> >
> > ....and again there is some new light in the dark...
> >
> > Kool stuff Bernhard!
>
> Indeed!
>
> How can we integrate this into our documentation?
>
> Nicola, any news on the xml doclet stuff? I would be kinda cool to have
> both javadocs and these cocoon-component-docs coherently formatted using
> our styles.... hmmmm, probably dreaming out loud :)

:-)

Well, the XmlDoclet is working well on my system, and it's part of the
Centipede build modules, along with a umldoclet and java source
crossreference.
I'm in the process of rolling out Centipede, but it's a bit harder than I
thought ;-)

Anyway, I have already submitted a Task to Ant that reads properties from
xml files (coming in 1.5 :-), I've done some doco for Centipede (and some is
already on the site) and I'm finishing the alpha tests.

Ok, so this was an OT ;-)

We'll continue on Forrest, and discuss there in the following days, what is
the best for Centipede, Alexandria, Gump and Forrest.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -