cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <>
Subject Re: error response broken?
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2002 10:57:45 GMT
At 11:45 am +0100 26/3/02, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>From: "Jeremy Quinn" <>
>> I occasionally notice a completely new error page, in pink Courier, is
>> part of what Nicola Ken is doing to the error reporting mechanism?
>What monitor are you using? ;-)

The LCD screen on a G4 Titanium PowerBook.

>[wild guess] maybe your CSS interferes with the CSS specified in the error
>page, hence the pink.

OK, it was pink in my memory ;) now I cannot actually get it to reproduce
that style of error report ...... what are the circumstances in which it
should kick in?

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre

   <phone:+44.[0].20.7737.6831>             <>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message