cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <>
Subject RE: error response broken?
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2002 10:32:22 GMT
At 10:46 am +0300 26/3/02, Piroumian, Konstantin wrote:
> [...]

Thanks for the confirmation.

>>You can replicate it by running <slash-edit/> and making a new file in the
>>Alpha Editor, then make the new XML invalid and submit.
>>Any ideas what might have got changed to cause this?
>>It seems like the sitemap is getting lost ;)
>And this happened during last week. Last week version from CVS worked just

I think we have a problem :(

I occasionally notice a completely new error page, in pink Courier, is this
part of what Nicola Ken is doing to the error reporting mechanism?

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre

   <phone:+44.[0].20.7737.6831>             <>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message