cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: error handling !*#%!
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:46:04 GMT
At 1:51 pm +0100 20/3/02, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>From: "Jeremy Quinn" <jeremy@media.demon.co.uk>
>

>The request processing should be done (and usually is) with objects rather
>than in the pipeline.

Incedentally, (apart from the issue of error handling) if I am using bad
patterns for developing webapps, I would be grateful if someone points this
out. <slash-edit/> will inevitably be used as an example for how to do this
sort of thing (that is the intention anyway). If the patterns I am using
are bad, it would not be good to promote them.

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre

   <phone:+44.[0].20.7737.6831>             <pager:jermq@vizzavi.net>