cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: [admin] epic medieval titles [was Re: Do we need a PatchManager?]
Date Sat, 16 Mar 2002 12:22:04 GMT
At 12:04 pm +0100 16/3/02, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>Gerhard Froehlich wrote:

<snip/>

>I would also like to assign more ownership to individuals and give them
>funny yet epic medieval titles, We did it a long time ago, but I think
>it's time to do it again.
>
>  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=96942811902136&w=2
>
>[down to the bottom!]
>
>I also propose to write a page in the docs for this.
>
>Ok, here we go (but add yours at will!)
>
> Master of the Release Keys -> Carsten
> Great Wizard of Turingland -> Ovidiu
> Knight of the Infaticable Patches -> Gerhard
> Lord of the Users -> Vadim
> Baron of the full INBOX -> Giacomo
> Knight of the Golden Component -> ???
>
>feel free to add yours :)

 Don Stefano, il capo di capi ;)

(excuse my Italian ;) Sorry, wrong theme!

Maybe:

	Stefano -> King Arthur
	Giacomo -> Merlin the Magician
	Berin -> The Lord of Avalon
	Sylvain -> Le Comte de Bordaux
	Jeremy -> Squire Slashedit (has to be said with a Gloucestershire accent ;)

	etc. ;)
	(yea, I know, I STILL have the wrong theme ;)

Don't tell me, the collective description for Cocoon Comitters :

	The Knights of the Round Table ?

CVS server renamed : camelot.apache.org ?

Sorry ..... I'll shut up!

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre