cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <>
Subject Re: [Vote]: New Release
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2002 08:39:19 GMT
At 9:14 am +0100 14/3/02, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>Hi Team,
>let's try to get closer to the "release often, release early" theme.
>Vadim and I propose to make a code freeze now or feature stop now
>and make a "bug fix/doc update" phase for some time (one week or so)
>and then release a new version.
>So, please state your opinion.

I would like to move SourceWritingTransformer from the scratchpad into the
main build before the freeze if possible. (But leave <slash-edit/> where it

Is this OK?

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre

   <phone:+44.[0].20.7737.6831>             <>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message