cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <>
Subject Re: Treeprocessor the default engine?
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2002 10:18:20 GMT
At 2:18 pm +0100 27/3/02, Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>Torsten Curdt wrote:
>>On Wed, 27 Mar 2002, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>>>TreeProcessor will be the default engine in the next release.
>>>I would like to see it set as default starting right away.
>>>What do you guys think?
>>...there are still some issues...
>Which ones ? Jeremy found a bug in view handling a few hours after 2.0.2
>went out, but it's now fixed.
>There are still some ongoing discussions about views, but it's not
>treeprocessor-specific and it behaves just like the compiled engine.
>>as soon as everything is fixed +1
>Well, from my POV, +1 ;)

Sorry, there was still the little issue of this working in Compiled, but
not Interpreted:

					<map:aggregate element="root">
						<map:part type="request" element="req"/>
						<map:part src="docs{target}" element="original"/>

TreeProcessor complains about the missing src parameter.

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre

   <phone:+44.[0].20.7737.6831>             <>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message