cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <>
Subject Re: BUG in RequestGenerator ?
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2002 09:26:00 GMT
At 9:16 pm +0100 21/3/02, Christian Zoffoli wrote:
>Hi to all.
>I found a problem using RequestGenerator.
>The generated document seems not processable by any processor (xalan,
>saxon, MSXML)

I have it working (Xalan), but it was a real struggle!

I think part of the problem is the namespace settings, why not a proper
prefix and not just a default namespace, I think it would make it a lot

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre

   <phone:+44.[0].20.7737.6831>             <>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message