cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Noels" <>
Subject RE: fo2pdf serializer problem ?
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2002 21:55:39 GMT

your FO perhaps contains pre-REC xsl-fo constructs.

According to the REC version of FO, you should point from a
page-sequence to a page-master like this:

<fo:root xmlns:fo="" >
          <fo:simple-page-master master-name="test-page-master"
page-width="8.5in" page-height="11in">
               <fo:region-body margin-top="0.4in"/>
     <fo:page-sequence master-reference="test-page-master">
          <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">

Hence the distinction between master-name and master-reference on
simple-page-master and page-sequence.

I know older versions of FOP supported specifying master-name on both
simple-page-master and page-sequence, which has become incorrect since
then. And I'm not sure if this was corrected in my slides ;-)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message