cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From scott_b...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: XSLTC
Date Sat, 23 Mar 2002 10:43:11 GMT

Stefano Mazzocchi <stefano@apache.org> wrote:
> I would personally love to work with the Xalan people to address all the
> issues that XSLTC has with Cocoon, but their interest in making this
> happening has been, in my eyes, cold.
>
> But anyway, if my impressions were wrong, or something changed from this
> picture, please let us know.

I think this is a strong mischaracterization.  The Sun folk who work on
XSLTC were at Lotus a couple of weeks ago, and they expressed no such
sentiment.  I was under the impression that the major Cocoon problems with
XSLTC had been fixed.  If I am mistaken, then let's get 'em fixed next
week.  This is a likely problem with miscommunication, not a lack of
interest in making something happen.

-scott