cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Wyona / Xopus
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2002 09:32:14 GMT

> There's no way out: Mozilla is the key. We must find a way to implement
> Xopus concepts into Mozilla.

Does this mean that we need to integrate Xerces (C++ ?) and Xalan (C++
?) in Mozilla?
<<<

We're talking the Mozilla browser here - right? Looking at the current
browser market share I fail to see why Mozilla is the platform to aim for.
Surely we should be trying for a solution that works in IE as well.

Going one step further (and looking at the _predictions_ for browser market
share) wouldn't it be better to get involved with the Xopus work and perhaps
move it in a more standardized fashion?

Or am I missing something?

Matthew

Tel:+49-5251-1581-30  mlangham@s-und-n.de - http://www.s-und-n.de