cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: portal source of my problems?
Date Sat, 02 Mar 2002 13:48:04 GMT
Hi,

well I did not exactly follow the start of this thread - but nothing has
changed in the portal since we donated it a couple of weeks ago - so I don't
know why you are suddenly having problems. Also the portal doesn't use any
datasources and is completely file based.

Are other things perhaps in the scratchpad that are causing this?

Sorry I can't be of any further help

Matthew

Tel:+49-5251-1581-30  mlangham@s-und-n.de - http://www.s-und-n.de
           Weblogging at: http://www.need-a-cake.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Haul [mailto:haul@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de]
Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2002 11:21 AM
To: cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org; haul@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Subject: portal source of my problems?

On 02.Mar.2002 -- 10:54 AM, Christian Haul wrote:
> On 01.Mar.2002 -- 06:45 PM, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> > > From: Christian Haul [mailto:haul@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de]

> > yours
> > something

> > Just

> Vadim, just a little update -- you're right. But I'm right as well: The
> problem occurs when using "-Dinclude.scratchpad.libs=yes"
> Will investigate further.

More specifically: if I remove the portal components from cocoon.xconf
all seems well again! So could someone knowledgeable of the initialization
process have a look at what's going on here or give some pointers?

Matthew, anything you are aware of that could cause this?

	Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de