cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerhard Froehlich" <g-froehl...@gmx.de>
Subject Performance Guide
Date Sat, 16 Mar 2002 11:36:13 GMT
Hi Team,
ok another one. Every new release rises up
the same question - Cocoon doesn't scale, what
can I do?

Often we can solve this problem, but we do that
very redundant.

Ok tomorrow I will sit down on my ass and start
to write a peformance guide. I will use the
mail archive and my own experiences. I want
this performance guide as a top level document
on the Cocoon homepage. Maybe after "Installation".

What can you do? Hmm, give me any reference to the
Mail Archive or whatever you know, that I can
use to write this guide.

The problem is I'm on business travel the whole
next week and I don't know if I can finish it
in time with the new release. But it shouldn't
be a problem to add it later, or?

  ~Gerhard