cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Carsten - Out of Action
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2002 07:11:43 GMT
Hi,

many thanks for all your wishes - Matthew has collected them for me
and forwarded them! My fingers are nearly alright now and I can move
them as "before".

As you can guess by this mail, I'm not "out of action" anymore and
I'm currently trying to get through the amount of 3500 emails that
arrived here during the last two weeks. So don't expect too much
from me in the next hours :).

Thanks,

Carsten