cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject [Vote]: Where to define the sitemap components?
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2002 08:17:22 GMT
Hi Team,

I'm still not convinced that it is a good idea to have some components
(generators, transformers etc) of the sitemap defined in the cocoon.xconf
and some in the map:components section of the sitemap.

We will confuse many users with this, believe me. There will be many
complains that for example the file generator isn't available any
more, as it is not visible in the sitemap.

So for a forthcoming release, I propose to move them back into the
sitemap and after the release we can think of a better way of defining
components.

Thoughts?

Carsten