cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: I18n Samples don't work
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:44:45 GMT

Piroumian, Konstantin wrote:

> I've been in the process of posting this as a bug. I get this message:
>
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception during processing of
> file:/D:/jakarta-tomcat/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/webapps/cocoon2/i18n/sa
> mple.xml:
> java.io.FileNotFoundException:
> D:\jakarta-tomcat\jakarta-tomcat-4.0\webapps\cocoon2\i18n\sample.xml (The
> system cannot find the file specified)
>
> But the file is there. Did anything changed with source resoulution during
> last one or two weeks? On my previous CVS update (last week)
> everything was
> fine.
It has nothing to do with source resolving. The stacktrace reveals this:
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.xml.sax.helpers.AttributesImpl.getIndex(Unknown Source)
at
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.I18nTransformer.translateAttributes(I18nTra
nsformer.java:1154)
at
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.I18nTransformer.startElement(I18nTransforme
r.java:871)

Anyone able to fix this?

Carsten