cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <>
Subject RE: Carsten - Out of Action
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2002 10:01:06 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> >PS: No, I didn't tried to write with my feed.
> >
> Do you mean "feet" ? I've read once some "best of" stories about
> computer hot-lines : there was a man complaining using the mouse was a
> difficult thing. After much discussion, it appeared the man was using
> the mouse... with his foot ! Way difficult, especially for the wheel ;)
Thanks, oh my, too much german in the last weeks without any english...
yes, feet was the word I wanted to type!
I think using a mouse with a foot is much easier than using the keyboard
as I can't bend my toes enough to select one single button at a time.
But perhaps with more practive it's possible.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message