cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Royal <pro...@managingpartners.com>
Subject Re: [Bug?] Cocoon MRUStore not synchronized
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2002 15:30:35 GMT
On Tuesday 26 March 2002 09:54 am, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> We currently have the problem that Cocoon (or Tomcat) hangs after some
> period of activity. We tested this with several versions of
> tomcat, ranging from 3.2.4, 3.3, 3.3rc1 to 4.0.3) and jdks (1.3.1 sun,
> 1.3.1 blackdown, 1.4 sun) and windows/linux.

We are experiencing some hangs here, I haven't done anywhere near as much
research as you though. Our production systems are all win2k, jdk1.3.1 and tc
4.0.1.

I think ours are related to an exception happening during the SAX stream with
incremental=true for xalan, I have just toggled that flag yesterday to see
what happens.
-pete