cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Morrison, John" <John.Morri...@uk.experian.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Seperate Contrib/optional area/cvs (was: RE: POI Seria lization code committed)
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2002 13:06:17 GMT
OK.

Seperate the contrib/optional stuff from core?
  Nicola: it looks like everyone (so far ;) is in favour of
seperating this. I know you were/are looking at doing it; how
far have you got?

Should it be located in a seperate cvs?
  Enough -1's.  It stays in the current cvs.  If there's
enough cause in the future, this can be rethought.

Now, back to the POI problem... :)

J.

of this email.