cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Stefan Seifert" <>
Subject How to define custom parameter for map:serialize?
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2002 15:00:48 GMT

We have written a custom serializer and want to specify a custom
parameter in the sitemap pipeline, not in serializer definition.

This works

    <map:serializer name="serializerxyz" mime-type="..." logger="..."
	<parameter name="param1" value="xyz"/>

but the parameter is fixed for the whole sitemap.

But we want to define the parameter in the pipeline like:

    <map:match pattern="...">
      <map:serialize type="serializerxyz">
        <parameter name="param1" value="xyz"/>

How ist this possible? We found no fitting interface to accomplish this
(SitmapOutputComponent does not define a "setup"-Method like
OutputModelComponent, and OutputModelComponent is not called for).

Any ideas? Is it not possible to define parameters for serializers?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message