cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno.Du...@the-ecorp.com
Subject RE: XSLTC fixes for XSLTMark tests
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2002 13:40:28 GMT
So, in that case you would define this is in the cocoon.xconf:

<xslt-processor role="xsltc"
class="org.apache.cocoon.components.xslt.XSLTProcessorImpl">
  <parameter name="transformer-factory" class="(insert the xsltc class name
that implements TransformerFactory)"/>
</xslt-processor>

And in the the sitemap:

<map:transformer name="xslt"
src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer">
  <xslt-processor-role>xsltc</xslt-processor-role>
</map:transformer>

That's the way I use saxon, while still using xalan to compile the sitemap.
This way you could also define multiple map:transformer's, so that if some
stylesheets don't work with xsltc you can keep using xalan for those. See
the TraxTransformer javadoc for more information.

I didn't try all this with xsltc though, I just wanted to point out that it
isn't required that xsltc works with sitemap.xsl.

--
Bruno