cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno.Du...@the-ecorp.com
Subject RE: XSLTC fixes for XSLTMark tests
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2002 08:39:49 GMT

AFAIK, this is not a major stumbling block, since cocoon allows to define
multiple xslt processors in the cocoon.xconf. Just make the default one
xalan.

By the way, has anyone tried out Resin's (www.caucho.com) xslt processor?
Some first tests on my stylesheets show that it's 4 times as fast as saxon
or xalan.

--
Bruno Dumon