cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Answer <A.Nuzh...@ftc.ru>
Subject Re: [FYI] wild!
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2002 14:19:32 GMT
Now already exist many standards of "structured text", see the
APTConvert (http://www.xmlmind.com/aptconvert.html) & some other. This
look like XML-files, which are different by inline structure and tag
sets.
Better idea to create XSLT transformer for text and describe
XPath-like syntax for searching text sequences in file. My txtXSL file will be
work with my text format, so i can use ANY format of structured
text which i want.

I can't fight in this battle. But i give the ideas... may be anybody
try to realize same dreams? Wait for docs & releases... is glad to
test anything...