cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From volker.schm...@basf-it-services.com
Subject Antwort: Re: TreeProcessor reloads sitemap.xmap every time
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2002 12:24:54 GMT

every time you define a mount like this.

  <map:match pattern="documents/**">
      <map:mount check-reload="yes" src="documentation/"
uri-prefix="documents"/>
  </map:match>

this means if you specify only the directory not the sitemap itself.
I am not sure if your problem is related to this. I think Sylvain can answer
this question.

Volker

Stuart Roebuck <stuart.roebuck@adolos.co.uk> am 15.03.2002 12:12:26

Bitte antworten an cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org